• On Spot Repair Assistance which includes Battery Jump Start and Minor Repairs
• Flat Tyre Service
• Emergency Fuel Delivery (Cost of Fuel to be borne by the customer)
• Vehicle Key Services including Locked Keys and Lost Keys services
• Medical Assistance Services
• Towing Assistance in case of Major Breakdown or accident upto a distance of 60Km
• Cab Assistance services upto INR 750 in case of major breakdown
• Vast range of services including On Spot Repair, Fuel Delivery, Flat Tyre services, Battery Jump Start, Key Services & Towing Services for Accidental & Mechanical breakdowns and Taxi Services
• 24X7 Pan India Coverage
• Vast Global experience of handling more than 8.5 million claims annually
• Exhaustive coverage covering 4678 small & large cities of India
• Largest Network of more than 5000 towing trucks, 50000+ customer touch points
• Single point of contact for all breakdown related services
• Option for hotel services, medical services in event of requirement
Road Side Assistance today has become an integral part of the automotive industry. Today almost every car manufacturer is providing Road Side Assistance Services to their customers, but these services are applicable only till the time vehicle is in warranty. Once the vehicle is out of warranty, the Road Side Assistance cover also lapses. Road Side Assistance Services includes various services like Spot Repair, Fuel Delivery, Flat Tyre services, Battery Jump Start, Key Services & Towing Services for Accidental & Mechanical breakdowns.
AXA Group is one of the top 20 Fortune 500 companies, headquartered in France. AXA ASSISTANCE is a 100% subsidiary of The AXA Group. AXA ASSISTANCE has its presence in more than 200 countries, assisted more than 8.5 million cases globally in 2014.
AXA ASSISTANCE INDIA founded in 2009 has one of the largest networks for providing 24X7 Road Side Assistance Services across 4678 cities in India. In terms of network capabilities, AXA Assistance has more than 5000 Towing Trucks, 21000 Road Side Repair & Support Spots, 27000 Petrol Pumps, and 17000 Garages covering small & large cities of the country.
• Maximum Eight events per year per Eligible vehicle covered under the membership in a membership year under the Elite program.
• Membership will be activated within 3 working days after date of purchase of the Road Side Assistance Program.
• Towing shall be done using the Chain towing or Fork Towing equipment available on a Towing Truck Park/base location & back to park/base location basis.
• For additional km of service beyond scope of each program shall be charged extra to the customer on the spot @ Rs 50 per Km.
a) Any customer history where customer has twice on prior occasions misused or abused the services.
b) Any event when the driver of the vehicle is found to be in any of the situations like firstly, the state of intoxication or under the influence of drugs, toxins or narcotics not medically prescribed and secondly, lack of permission or corresponding licenses.
c) Those accidents resulting from the illegitimate removal of the Covered Vehicle or vehicle involved in or liable to be involved in legal case prior to or post immobilization.
d) Any event where breakdown or accident is caused by deliberately inflicted damage, vandalism or participation in a criminal act or offence or racing & rallying.
e) Those caused by fuels, mineral essences, and other inflammable, explosive or toxic materials transported in the Covered Vehicle.
f) All vehicles excluding private number plate registered vehicles (cars)
g) Towing will only be done post-handover of luggage or belongings to the passengers
h) In event of any damage during towing, the maximum liability of AXA Assistance is of Rs 5000 per incidence. AXA Assistance is not liable for any losses of personal belongings like luggage, cash, mobile, camera, etc. in the covered vehicle.
i) Events which do not render the vehicle immobilized are not covered under the program.
1) Boot cannot be opened
2) Non-functional Speedometer, sunroof operation, Air Conditioning, Seat adjustor, fuel gauge, horn, windshield wipers &Vehicle headlights not functional during day time
3) Illumination warning lamp of ABS, airbag warning or traction control or any such non-safety related lights/service warnings lights which do not render the vehicle immobilized.
4) In the event of passenger doors not opening or seatbelts not functioning and there are no passengers except the driver
5) Damaged door glasses or non-functional windows when there are no security or weather risks & broken rear-view mirror not obstructing driver's view.
6) Damaged or faulty fuel cap but vehicle has sufficient fuel to reach the nearest authorized dealer
7) Electronic Vehicle security system are faulty but do not render it immobilized and the alarm is not hooting continuously
8) The product once registered cannot be returned since this is a service.
The problems / situations mentioned shall not immobilize the vehicle. It is important to consider that such a program is designed for emergencies. However, as it is endeavour of AXA ASSISTANCE to provide best customer support. In any such case if AXA ASSISTANCE finds that customer's safety might be at risk or he may be in adverse situation, relevant assistance service shall be activated as a goodwill measure.